Wednesday, October 14, 2009

7 days post op

Well this hasn't been bad so far, I have a huge appetite, is this normal? When does the numbing go down, I'm still completely numb from my lower lip to my chin...my incisions have been bothering me but not too bad. I am doing great! Am having no pain and I feel well enough to go back to work already. I did have a few moments of depression, I think just because of the laying around endlessly for days, but I'm doing just fine!!! Does the pain get any worse than this, or did I make it through the worse??

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are doing well! I think it' s a good thing you have an appetite too--hope you can find enough things that you like to eat. I really didn't have a problem, and I'm pretty picky ;) As far as the pain goes, I had a little more pain in the second week when the feeling started to come back-- but nothing I couldn't manage with motrin. Again, glad you're doing well, and I look forward to following your recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had my surgery yet, so can't offer any advice. Glad to hear your first week of recovery has gone so well. I look forward to following your blog and seeing updates on your recovery. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete